Friday, July 29, 2011

Titleist 910 D3 Driver,What a Great Driver!

I've been through the Titleist line of drivers from the 905 R, 907s, 909s, and now have a 910 D3.  The Titleist 910 D3 Driver is the smaller head.  I think the shaft is most important part of any driver, and I matched up the D3 with the RIP from Aldila. 

The head and the shaft are the mid to low flight choices and this club delivers a very strong, penetrating ball flight. This increased sweet spot provides golfers with the potential for greater distance. They have also optimized the weight distribution in the Titleist 910 D3 Driver, with a brand new head design and bezel weight at the rear end of the clubhead.

The Titleist 910 D3 Driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 10% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control.
 
This increased sweet spot provides golfers with the potential for greater distance. They have also optimized the weight distribution in the Titleist 910 D3 Driver, with a brand new head design and bezel weight at the rear end of the clubhead.

This weight distribution lowers the center of gravity and moves it deeper back in the clubhead, which helps to improve stability by stopping the clubhead from twisting as much at the moment of contact, especially on those off center hits, to give golfers more accuracy and control off of the tee.

This unique evolutionary technology provides golfers with the opportunity to tailor the drivers performance to match their own swing style by allowing them to individually adjust the loft and lie angle. I really like the discount golf equipment and it will stay in my bag. Don't know that I am hitting it farther, which I think is difficult to judge. I can surely say that I am hitting it more consistently than my 905R. The big improvement for me is on the mishits.

Overall, I like the look, the sound, the distance, and the trajectory. I have the 8.5 and leave it set to the standard setting for loft and lie. This is the best driver combination I have ever hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment