Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Solid Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood

This club is white , so I was convinced I would not like it . I have owned burners before and thought I would like the new burner more , but this club got the nod for how it feels in the hand and visually . The shaft is outstanding , what a surprise . It is not real whippy at all .

The TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 drivers and woods in golf. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable fairway wood.

This club promotes up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance. It has a new deeper face and deeper center of gravity, which produces a more penetrating flight. The white non-glare crown and black clubface will improve your game and that sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse.

The same as the driver, the R11 fairway metals improve upon the R9 fairways by adding Adjustable Sole Plate Technology to Flight Control Technology in a new aerodynamic steel head that promotes faster speed for more distance. The white club head did not bother me at all . Just gets dirty real easy . It launches higher than I thought it would , so time to tinker . I had it set on standard , time to lower it to see if it really helps.

I can feel the shaft load , I can feel the head through out my swing . The face is hot . It is longer and hotter than my Cally razr , and is just a solid club . Much longer than the Callaway Razor I bought a couple weeks ago . I still want to try out the Burner to see on course results .

The performance of this discount golf clubs is awesome, the ball just flies of the face and the white crown is very pleasing to the eye. The adjustable sole plate and flight control offer great adjustability. If there was one thing to be picky over it is that there are a lot of nooks and crannies for dirt and grass to get stuck it which makes the club somewhat difficult to clean.

I will say that this is an outstanding fairway wood . I am very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment